This is a dual role comprising of a support to the sales functions within the business and an accounting support to the finance team. This person will report directly to the Group Financial Controller.
Key Skills and Competencies
5 years+ experience in a similar role and within the FMCG sector.
- An excellent working knowledge of Word, Excel, and Teams is essential.
- A good working knowledge of mid-sized ERP solutions would be desirable. We operate the Herbst Insight ERP system.
- A good working knowledge of EDI and similar online trading platforms would be desirable.
This is a fixed term contract for 12 months to provide cover for maternity leave.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Sales Support Role
- Maintain and manage product set ups and price files and ensure the product and price file management system is complete, accurate and kept up to date.
- Weekly update of customer sales reports.
- Assist National Account Manager in the preparation of customer specific data and reports.
- Data entry and maintenance of KPI reports.
- Management of trade receivables including customer set up, customer query & dispute resolution, preparation of lodgements, uploading of sales invoices, posting of credit notes, posting of receipts, credit control and general upkeep of trade debtor ledger.
- Uploading of invoices/credit notes and the drawdown of invoice discount facility funds.
- Preparation and management of monthly invoice discounting facility audits.
Accounts Support Role
- Maintenance of grower accounts payable including the matching of purchase orders to delivery notes, posting of invoices, payment processing and reconciliation of grower accounts.
- Upkeep and maintenance of yield reports.
- To undertake ad-hoc project work assigned by the Financial Controller and the Directors from time to time.
- To provide cover for the processing of sales orders and invoices.
If this is a role that you are interested in, and you would like to be part of our team, please send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org