Country Crest is a family owned business based near Lusk Co Dublin. We supply the multiple retail sector with Irish potatoes and onions. Our passion for producing the best quality food drives everything we do. Due to continued growth the above permanent position has now arisen, and we wish to fill it immediately.
This is an important role and an exciting opportunity. The successful applicant will work to support the Goods Inwards Yard Manager as an essential part of the operations team.
This is a fast-paced job in a fresh produce environment and requires a variety of key skills to carry out the job efficiently.
Key responsibilities will include: –
- Receiving bulk deliveries of potatoes and onions from growers
- Quality checking all loads to ensure specifications are being met
- Monitoring and recording all outward movements of goods
- Completing all necessary goods inwards/outwards documentation
- Inputting relevant details into computerised stock control system
- Liaising with senior managers in relation to identified quality issues
- Dealing with suppliers and drivers in a supportive and positive manner
- Ensuring correct storage and rotation of stock following intake
- Manoeuvring and shunting truck containers on site
- Managing and working with other operations staff as required.
Interested candidates must have a current Counter-Balance Fork Truck licence. They will be a competent and safety conscious operator of same. Applicants must possess sufficient computer skills to use our current stock system after training and relate it to our traceability system.
This position offers an attractive package of benefits commensurate with the successful candidates’ knowledge and experience.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 5pm Friday 11th December.
Interested applicants should forward an up-to-date CV outlining their experience to:
Group Human Resource Manager, Country Crest, Rathmooney, Lusk, Co. Dublin.
Or e-mail: email@example.com